My Wargaming and hobby progression

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

10/01/2014

Independent Characters Hobby Progress Challenge 2014


I have decided to join this years Independent Characters Hobby Progress Challenge. With a slight change to previous years, the first half of the challenge is a 1,000 points Zone Mortalis Force, the second half being a 2,000 points regular 40K game.

So without further ado, here is my first 1,000 points list:

@HQ [ 2 ]
Keeper of Secrets (260pt.);
- Mastery level 3; Greater Rewards (x2);
Herald of Slaanesh (95pt.);
- Exhalted Locus of Beguilement; Greater Reward;

@Troops [ 2 ]
Daemonettes of Slaanesh (20) (215pt.);
- Chaos Icon; Alluress (34pt.); Greater Reward;
Daemonettes of Slaanesh (20) (215pt.);
- Chaos Icon; Alluress (34pt.); Greater Reward;

@Fast attack [ 1 ]
Seekers of Slaanesh (15) (215pt.);
- Chaos Icon; Heartseeker; Greater Reward;

Total - 1000pts


I have many Daemons left unpainted so it seems only right to use this challenge to get them painted before I move on to my Horus Heresy List.

0 comments:

Post a Comment