My Wargaming and hobby progression

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

28/04/2014

HPC 2014 Update - June Commitment


As I research what to do with the Keeper's sword I have started work on my last commitment;

10 Seekers of Slaanesh.




I am magnetizing the Riders so I can fit them more easily into any storage I may purchase in the future.

Thankfully I picked up a new drill over the weekend that actually fits 2mm drill bits. So no more massacring my models with 1mm drill bits trying to make a 2mm magnet fit them.

I actually picked up the Games Workshop Drill, yes it's more expensive than what I could pick up in any other hobby or  hardware store but I actually like the look of the GW one...


I couldn't bring myself to paying $162AUD for the full set, no matter how good it all looks.



0 comments:

Post a Comment