My Wargaming and hobby progression

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

27/05/2014

HPC 2014 Update - 5 Seekers of Slaanesh


Papa Nurgle paid me a visit last week and has laid me low with Man-Flu. The most deadly illness that affects only men.... The short of it is, I have not been well enough to paint. I have not even been well enough to read the new 7th Edition through yet.

But I did finish basing 5 more Seekers this morning.


Some more photos.



I still have 5 more to finish and then 15 Riders, one of which is a Herald.

I have made hobby progress elsewhere too. I have base coated and given a first wash to one of the Daemon Princes.




I have also, partly based the second Daemon Prince and the Soul Grinder. Here's what my painting station looks like at the moment.


I think I'm going to have to buy another 2 boxes of Daemonettes for Daemonology Summoning purposes...

Also, can anyone tell me if the Fiends of Slaanesh or any of the Slaanesh Chariots are now worth taking in 7th Edition?

0 comments:

Post a Comment