My Wargaming and hobby progression

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

16/09/2015

Back into Hobbying


I'm back! I've had some very large life events happen over the last 9 months. Left Australia and moved back to the UK but not before spending a few months in Canada with my Brother. I'm now getting my life back in order, next is getting a job in London and moving up there. 

Until then, it's hobby time!


My first Heresy purchase in almost a year. Lord Commander Eidolon. A much better model than the one I made!

I rarely play him with a Jump pack though, so it's magnetised.

Pretty simple to magnetise too.

A reminder for those that can't remember the Eidolon I custom built:
I also kickstarted the BaneBeasts by Mierce Miniatures, and got myself a new Keeper of Secrets.

0 comments:

Post a Comment